Here at naatssharif.com you can easily download the best collection of new mp3 nohay . Download or listen online the best collection of mp3 nohay.
What is the date of Muharram 2023 in Pakistan?
Muharram 2023 in Pakistan begins on Wednesday, July 19, 2023. The 10th of Muharram, also known as Ashura, is observed on Saturday, July 29, 2023.
The Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee announced that the crescent for Muharram was not sighted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023. As a result, the first day of Muharram was postponed to Wednesday, July 19, 2023.
Muharram is the first month of the Islamic calendar. It is a month of mourning and remembrance for Muslims, as it marks the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Hussain, the grandson of the Prophet Muhammad. During Muharram, Muslims traditionally engage in a number of religious and cultural practices, such as fasting, reciting the Quran, and mourning the death of Imam Hussain.
Ashura is the most important day of Muharram. On this day, Muslims commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Hussain and his companions at the Battle of Karbala. Ashura is a day of fasting, prayer, and self-reflection for Muslims. In some parts of the world, Ashura is also marked by public processions and demonstrations.
What are the dos and don’ts of Muharram?
- Fast on the 9th and 10th of Muharram. Fasting on these days is highly recommended in Islam.
- Recite the Quran. The Quran is the word of Allah, and reading it is a great way to connect with Him.
- Pray for forgiveness. Muharram is a time for repentance and seeking forgiveness. Make dua for yourself, your loved ones, and the entire Ummah.
- Give charity. Charity is an act of worship that is rewarded greatly by Allah. Giving charity during Muharram is especially beneficial.
- Spend time with your family and friends. Muharram is a time for reflection and togetherness. Make time for the people you love.
- Avoid sin. Muharram is a time to focus on good deeds and avoid sin.
- Do not engage in public displays of happiness or joy. Muharram is a month of mourning, and it is not appropriate to celebrate during this time.
- Do not cut your hair or nails. Some Muslims believe that cutting your hair or nails during Muharram is disrespectful to Imam Hussain.
- Do not listen to music or watch movies. Some Muslims believe that listening to music or watching movies during Muharram is a distraction from the month’s spiritual focus.
- Do not engage in any activity that could be considered harmful or destructive. Muharram is a time for peace and reflection, and it is important to avoid activities that could cause harm to yourself or others.
What Is Noha?
Noha is a genre of Arabic, Persian, or Urdu prose depicting the martyrdom of the Holy Imams. Strictly speaking noha is the sub-parts of Marsia. Nohas are usually poetry expressing the sorrow felt by Shia Muslims for their leaders. Noha or Nuha is also an Arabic female name meaning “wisdom”, as well as the name of a pre-Islamic Arab deity. Literally it is the plural of minds. It is mentioned in the Quran twice. Quoted From Definitions.
Muharram is the first month in the islamic calender.The general meaning of the adjective muharram means “banned, barred, forbidden, illegal, illicit, impermissible, prohibited, unlawful, unauthorised, unpermitted”.
It is one of the four sacred months of the year during which warfare is forbidden. It is held to be the second holiest month, after Ramaḍān. The Tenth day of Muharram is known as the Day of Ashura. Sometimes, as part of the Mourning of Muharram, Shia Muslims practice partial fasting, and Sunni Muslims practice fasting on Ashura.
Shia Muslims mourn the martyrdom of Ḥusayn ibn ʿAlī and his family, honouring the martyrs by prayer and abstinence from joyous events. Shia Muslims do not fast on the 10th of Muharram, but some will not eat or drink until Zawal (afternoon) to show their sympathy with Husayn. In addition there is an important ziyarat book, the Ziyarat Ashura about Husayn ibn Ali. In the Shia sect, it is popular to read this ziyarat on this date.